Decorate Dull Corners of Your Home with Urban Port

Hello friends, as you all know I have done revamping of my home recently. But still I realized a need of having few accents at home. You must be surprised by reading this, but it is true and I tell you why it is. We all know one fact that girls won’t get tired of shopping, they’re born shopaholic. Likewise, home interiors also need a touch of change in every couple of days. Last evening, when I was roaming around in my house, I spotted few areas which I left untouched, read through to find out.


There was a bare wall in the right side of my stairs, where I have not used anything from ages. Earlier I was using clock over it than I shifted to photo frames but now I decide to change its look and brought this abstract styled New York oil painting.  
Abstract Styled NY Oil Painting


For my bedroom wall, I found a gorgeous sunset nautical painting from Urban Port. I’ve been looking for this addition since months and when I saw this I ordered it without taking a second thought. I hang this over the headboard wall of a living room. 

Sunset Sailboat Nautical Metal Wall Decor

After coming out of my bedroom I spotted empty wall of my lobby. This area definitely needs a style touch because it connects all rooms together. Then I decided to buy a couple of mirrors to hang over it with a proper statistical distance. This silver fluted square frame is perfectly matching with my home décor.
Sophisticated Silver Metal Mirror Frame


Now the intact area which I was concern about is my home office, I always wanted to add some multifunctional yet stylish additions into it. Thus, I brought this distressed style industrial ottoman from Urban Port to fit into space. Stunningly designed on wheels, makes it easy to move from one place to other and it has spacious space underneath of comfy seat.

Distressed style Industrial Ottoman Set of Two

At last, I decided to buy this wood cabinet of antiqued finished from Urban Port, it has plenty of space for storage. The best part of this cabinet is that it perfectly gets fit into any themed home.
Antiqued Four Drawer Wood Cabinet


All the above furniture and paintings are a part of Urban Port. I’ve must say they are using a quality wood and offering an excellent range of furniture to style any themed home. If you want to see more range from Urban Port, then visit their site. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Plan A Budget- Friendly Home Decor

Remodel Your Bedroom with Queen Size Bedspread and Quilts

55 Amazing Home Decorating Ideas You Have Never Seen